Last day in Modica, Sicily

Still enjoying every last bit of this City and of course most of all the Chocolate, haha
We spent so much time figuring out every possible way to bring back the chocolate but the truth is.. it wouldn't survive the 40 degree celcius heat and with that the 4 hour car ride to the airport :(

So in the end we had some massive laughs goofing around with the Choco nb 4 bottle, and lots of choclate in between no need to say:) best part is, I don't know if anyone noticed.. but, I actually am really lazy as it comes to make-up, foundation, bit of mascara and thats it, for the Choco photo I finally got triggered into wearing some lipstick and eyeliner too, a rare sight believe me, prob the first and last make-up photo haha :)

The dress is a "prada Knock-off"from a few seasons ago by Zara, and the boots Zara too,
yeah I know a boot over-kill but thats mainly because ryan-air's 15kg luggage restictions :(
So I had to "smart pack"the trick was to find the lightest suitcase around, mostly a suitcase alone weights 5 kg!!


btw... I will make a question and answer post so you can shoot your questions :)


ModCloth.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top