London is Brilliant! I was so exited when I got the invitation from Shoe and Accessories designers
Where to come over to London and collaborate on some exclusive shoes!!! I got to know the brand and shoes after seeing them on Pixie Market and NeedSupply ,so when I received the email from Laura I was jumping of joy! a chance to design a dream shoe, who can resist that :)

The whole trip was taking care of amazingly and we have been working and are still working very hard on the designs :)

We took a little side tour after buying samples to take these pics (yes, I had to play-up the phone boots :) and to have a peek into Top Shop and All Saints... heaven,

Ohhhh I can't wait to show you guys some details and peeks into the designs soon, and of course more of London!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top