photo cocorosa-anaisanais-47_zps9579e088.jpg

Happy Monday, I hope you had a nice Weekend! 
I was asked for an exciting collaboration (plus launch of a fun contest on Instagram!) by Anais Anais so I started my weekend by wandering off in the park wearing a flower crown for a very special (and dreamy) photo shoot.

The project started last Monday on snapchat, anaisanaistribu posted a picture and hashtag, #girlstibu as inspiration for a a photo shoot launching the new Cacharel Anais Anais Premier Délice fragrance. It was a total fun idea to launch this partnership through snapchat (I'm still very new to snapchat myself and my boyfriend ended having to take screenshots of the inspiration) 

The beautiful Premier Délice campaign and video are shot by 19 year old photographer Olivia Bee and inspired by the flower crowns, dreamy dresses, nature and hints of freedom I inspired my photo shoot. 

ps. Join me and the ANAIS ANAIS girlstribu on Instagram and post pictures inspired by the monthly theme with the official hashtags #anaisanais #girlstribu @anaisanaisofficial @cocorosas 
5 of my readers who post the best pictures will win the 2 Anais Anais fragrances (L'Original & Premier délice) and an Anais Anais Flower Crown!
xoxo


photos by Loubna Makhoukhi

 photo cocorosa-anaisanais-4_zps44473b20.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-1_zpsc05e1f70.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-7_zpsed0aa115.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-49_zpsf6684bdf.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-9_zps4326a30c.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-24_zps03343278.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-21_zps8a31b9e3.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-26_zpse95de8a7.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-30_zpsb5b0e0a7.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-31_zpsdd1556ad.jpg  photo cocorosa-anaisanais-46_zps93079314.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top