photo cocorosa-fujifilminstaxmini8-3_zps4ffc0c74.jpg

It took a while but the Fujifilm Intax Mini 8 is finally mine! I was a long time pretty indecisive about the camera, sure it's totally cute but the film/polaroids are very pricey and sometimes hard to find. Did I want the camera for it's prettiness or for it's function? A little bit of both. Some of my most cherished keepsakes are the instax mini polaroids that I carry in my wallet taken at events and parties and for this reason I finally got swayed. I recommend also looking into the newer versions of the Instax Mini, sadly these don't come in the soft light blue, pink and yellow pastels but have new functions like a self timer! I would also recommend comparing the Fuji Instax versus the Polaroid cameras to see what would better suit your needs, design, film, film size, function and price wise. 
xoxo

ps. You can shop the Instax at Urban Outfitters and Amazon

 photo cocorosa-fujifilminstaxmini8-1_zpsef26c0bc.jpg  photo cocorosa-fujifilminstaxmini8-5_zps4b3ffe01.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top