photo cocorosa-ontheroad-6_zps0da8e1d9.jpg



Greetings from Sedona, Arizona! 
I have been on the roads in Arizona (as you may have seen on my instagram and facebook already) I loved the drive from Phoenix to the magnificent red rocks in Sedona, I couldn't believe the sizes of the famous saguaro cactuses and how much the landscape changed within a two hour drive! The rougher western roads did of course ask for a little rougher tweak of wardrobe for this trip ;) and while I have been living out of one single pretty pastel suitcase for the past three months I did manage to pack just a few rougher road trip essentials like my Frye boots and I'm so happy I did!
xoxo

wearing: Bershka Jean Shorts, Forever21 Lace Top, Frye Boots
 photo cocorosa-ontheroad-1_zps87d5da13.jpg  photo cocorosa-ontheroad-2_zps02ab6f46.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top