photo FashionAPPS-1_zps0347525f.jpg

Happy Sunday!
Today is one of those perfect days to leave the laptop turned off and to snoop through your favorite sites on your phone. The amount of apps on my Iphone are growing fast because I noticed I love to quickly tune in on my favorite sites and blogs on the go. Here are some of my favorite fashion apps!
xoxo


1) Bloglovin'
Perfect to follow all your blogs on the go! The Bloglovin' app is a must!

2) Wish Wish Wish
Carrie's app is absolutely delicious like her blog, I really love to navigate through this app!

3) the cherry Blossom Girl
Another gorgeous app from the same makers of the Wish Wish Wish app. An amazing app to follow the wonderful world of Alix on your phone or tablet.

4) Fashion Grunge
Everything Grunge! the perfect Fashion and inspiration in editorials serving this 90s trend!

5) Chictopia
Perfect to follow Chicopia on your phone or tablet for a big dose of street style and inspiration!

6) Polyvore
I always love Polyvore collages, having this app on my phone was simply a must! 

7) Vogue Daily News
The perfect app for daily fashion news!

8) Chanel
I love the Chanel app! News, videos and images of the show!

9) Dior Magazine
Another perfect app, I love the articles and behind the scenes photos and videos!

10) Kayture
I love the Kayture app, the same developers also bring us Fashion Toast, Lust 4 Life, Sea of Shoes and many other bloggers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top