photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-1_zps818b5771.jpg



The red dusted Arizona landscape asked for a different styling of my tutu! I styled the skirt romantic and vintage inspired in Georgia surrounded by country roads and colonial mansions (here and here) Arizona however, needed an on-the-road tee (being close to route 66 after all) and my trusted Frye boots. The boots were really ideal for walking (and climbing) the rocks (I can't believe I have been wearing these boots for over a decade already!) Seriously, exploring the hiking trails and just sitting there surrounded by the red rocks was amazing!
xoxo 

TopShop Tee & Tutu, Frye Boots

 photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-8_zps078f536b.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-7_zps1fc7f1e3.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-2_zpsfc977304.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-6_zps5a79b0e0.jpg  photo cocorosa-roadtriptutu-3_zps5e485636.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top