photo cocorosa-favoriteeasterdiys_zpsdf89b6c9.jpg


Happy Easter! Time for a little roundup with my favorite Easter DIY tutorials. I'm in love with the Ombre, Marble and Gold splattered and dyed eggs, who knew egg decoration would become so much fun again! Some bunny cookies are an Easter must too and don't even get me started on the Bunny macarons. I absolutely love the egg shell tutorials transforming the shells into delicate tea lights and vases, they are by far my favorite diy's and such a home decor gem to try!
xoxo


1 DIY eggshell tea lights by hands occupied

2 DIY gold dipped marble easter eggs by style me pretty

3 DIY Ombre eggs by Claire Thomas

4 Rabbit cookies by la receta de la felicidad

5 DIY easter eggs by studio sjoesjoe

6 Easter egg flower vase by craftberry bush

7 Easter bunny macarons by raspberri cupcakes

8 DIY golden marbled easter eggs by she knows

9 Bunny cookies by Baked Bree


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top