photo cocorosa-swan-1_zpse0cf1dfe.jpg

Wearing my new H&M conscious slip on brogues with a light blue Swan printed dress. I'm so happy with the brogues since they go with everything! Dresses, trousers, tailored suits, romantic slip dresses, they really add nonchalance and a relaxed spring/summer feel to anything! 

On another note... I'm packing, packing, packing, cleaning up my apartment and running back and forth to appointments because I will be flying tomorrow to the USA for a long long stay :D I will be reunited with my boyfriend and will be traveling as much as I can, I can't even express how excited I am :) 
xoxo

wearing: sheinside Swan dress, H&M conscious slip on brogues

Photos by Lucy

 photo cocorosa-swan-2_zps7904e7c8.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-5_zpseeab49e0.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-3_zps6c39a4bf.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-4_zpsf46281dc.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top