photo HMconsciouscollectionSS2014-1_zpsb776af3b.jpg

Tomorrow the new H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection will hit selected stores (as well as online H&M shops, check the website for your countries time) and I'm so ready and set to shop! I'm a big fan of the Conscious Exclusive Collections and this collection is yet again totally my cup of tea! Lace, massive volumes, lace up mules, embellished jackets and an embellished body harness, there is so much I'm lusting over! 

I remember running through Paris last year, google mapping my way to the nearest H&M on a low on battery Iphone and of course arriving at the store most items were sold out already or not in my size, luckily I had just enough battery left to find my way back to the Hotel hahaha. So this year I'm covering my ass by setting every alarm and notification on my (low on battery) Iphone to hopefully be on time and if not I will certainly be inspired by this beautiful collection for shopping and diy's (I neeeeeeed the necklace embellished harnessed thing).
xoxo

photo credits: H&M

 photo HMconsciouscollectionSS2014-2_zpsfd17cd49.jpg  photo HMconsciouscollectionSS2014-3_zpse2a83b4f.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top