photo cocorosa-countryroads-1_zps4e77ef28.jpg

I love being on the road! These photos were taken during our little Carolina/Georgia roadtrip exploring the country roads around Buford,GA. I loved these shabby roads, with it's (sometimes shabby) colonial style houses with the cutest porches and gardens, farms and beautiful views it was like a perfect dream. I just had to make an "Southern Belle" look with a full fluffy tule skirt and gingham cropped top. Sometimes I really feel blessed that most my friends live spread out all over the world because I get to visit places I otherwise would never visit.
xoxo

Topshop Gingham crop top, Topshop full tutu tule skirt, Aldo heels

 photo cocorosa-countryroads-9_zps30ee43f8.jpg  photo cocorosa-countryroads-7_zps75d07359.jpg  photo cocorosa-countryroads-10_zps5cdd94a1.jpg  photo cocorosa-countryroads-11_zps438ca80d.jpg  photo cocorosa-countryroads-4_zps18f0c9a5.jpg  photo cocorosa-countryroads-3_zpsa404f890.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top