photo cocorosa-floridakeys-11_zps1824d18b.jpg

I'm obsessed with Vintage inspired tropical looks and pacific floral prints! TopShop's pastel floral bralet and matching mom shorts were too adorable for me to ignore, I was however, a bit too opportunistic size wise hahaha.. The tiny denim printed shorts felt like bone crushing instruments of torture and that button felt ready to pop! I think a size up on the shorts would not only have been far more comfortable but would have looked nicer too, this will of course not keep me from wearing this tiny delicious matching set again, oh no, I will happily torture myself some more! I think when coming to Retro looking items and Gingham-style tops my general rule is to style them with modern-ish sleek heels instead of retro looking peep-toes or wedges to stay clear from an all-vintage look and to keep the look somewhat sexy/feminine instead of being too sweet.
xoxo

wearing: TopShop Floral Bralet and matching Shorts, Aldo heels

 photo cocorosa-floridakeys-13_zps205b1598.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-6_zps6b4d9b4c.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-5_zps149bc7fc.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-12_zpsbcbc2449.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-7_zpsc864fc30.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-9_zpsdb6b48b5.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-1_zps16f51200.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-4_zps893f1042.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-3_zpsa81ac50f.jpg  photo cocorosa-floridakeys-10_zps012290b2.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top