photo BeforeAfter_zpsff89eec6.jpg
photo by polishedpicture



One of the most fun (and crucial) things about blogging is the photography. Most fashion bloggers not only have a killer personal sense of fashion but a signature drool worthy style of photography and editing as well. I personally love the bright luminous and somewhat glowing editing, hippyish summer filters and retro grainy looking photos I see on many blogs and always wondered how to archive these! Here are a few of my favorite photoshop tutorials for beautiful editing that I hope you will love as much as I do!
xoxo



How to create a smokey filter

I love this tutorial showing us how to create that filmy grainy fashion magazine look!

http://anoukyve.creatorsofdesire.com/tutorial-how-create-quick-smokey-photo-filter-phot/

 photo 1e57ced4a9d7672c8c3249b2b7b18f44_zps50971013.jpg



Adding creamy light in photoshop

I love bright luminous photos with soft glowing skin and love how easy and well explained this tutorial is!

http://www.polishedpicture.com/tutorials/creamy-light-adding-creamy-brightness-in-photoshop-plus-a-free-action/
 photo BeforeAfter_zpsff89eec6.jpg



Retro lightning effects in photoshop

I love the vintage hippy beach filters as seen on Instagram and in magazines and always wondered how to archive these in photoshop!

http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/tutorials/photoshop/create-better-than-instagram-vintage-photos-in-photoshop/


 photo Finalfilter_zpsf691521e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top