photo cocorosa-weddingseason_zps817a4301.jpg

It's officially Wedding Season and I am off to Georgia to be one of the bridesmaids for one of my dearest friends Wedding. It will be a real Southern Wedding! I was never really a Wedding craze girl, although I did get some Wedding flutterings when working on the Top 10 Fashion blogger weddings but besides the Top 10 I never really understood why girls would spend a year on preparing this seemingly normal day.... until I was looking on pinterest for some last minute bridesmaid tips (to selftan or not to selftan) and gift ideas.... It struck me! Like lightning, Wedding lightning. Gorgeous pictures of details after details from pretty invitations, beautiful flower arrangements and the cutest gifts, before I knew it I was sitting in front of my own collage *_0 It's like arranging the perfect outfit! I adore the vintage wedding getaway cars, especially the DIY getaway car garland, the DIY floral pergola, the vintage looking cake, the matches, and gorgeous shoes!

But most of all, today is all about my beautiful friend Elle and her very lucky husband to be!
xoxo

photos by/via Charlotte Tittle Photography, Pottery Barn, Anne Nunn, gracious bridal keepsake matches, Jillian Mitchell, Odalys Mendez, Shabby Apple, Mastin Studio, Elisa B Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top