photo pinkandclogs-4_zps4c6af7d7.jpg

I'm obsessing over the clog, slip on's/slipper/slip on brogues trend! This trend is not only perfect for vintage looking summer dresses (like the Swan dress the other day) but goes oh so well with super casual looks too, like today's look, a super comfortable, somewhat lazy super duper casual look, because, hey, we need to have lazy days too ;) Remember my post about the H&M conscious exclusive collection? I wrote how I always end up epically missing out on the items, I did miss out on the necklace but luckily I managed to get my hands on the brogues and the trousers :D
xoxo

wearing: H&M sweater, Zara trousers and blazer, H&M conscious exclusive slip on brogues 

photos by Suz

 photo pinkandclogs-2_zps19176856.jpg  photo pinkandclogs-1_zpsb0366bfe.jpg  photo pinkandclogs-5_zpsd38c88c1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top