photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-9_zps387929cc.jpg

Some snaps of the much needed beach time I had while being in the Florida Keys! These snaps were taken on Bahia Honda beach on a slightly overcast day. I was actually kind of happy with the overcast sky because I normally have a very hard time staying on any beach because of sunburn and just because I'm one of those people who just can't lay still -_-
I loved the beaches in the Florida Keys, they aren't Caribbean-paradise-like beaches but a paradise on their own, perfect for snorkeling (there is a coral reef near by!), finding shells, looking for crabs, hermit crabs and spotting birds and even iguanas! Perfect for those like me who just can't lay still and love a relaxing, low key, less crowded feel. My vacation was so perfectly relaxing, we stayed in Islamorada at the Pelican Cove Resort surrounded by eclectic colorful shell shacks and marinas and had a beautiful beach/sea view perfect for morning breakfasts and evening drinks. I really can't wait to visit the Florida Keys again!
xoxo

 photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-11_zps95cec7b9.jpg  photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-2_zpsb2330288.jpg  photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-8_zps02b07ade.jpg  photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-6_zps601813d3.jpg  photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-12_zps80375617.jpg  photo cocorosa-postcardsfromparadise-7_zps8ba9a03c.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top