photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-1_zpsedd1f97a.jpg

All good things come in Pastels! I'm so loving the pastel biker jacket, it's just one of those items I couldn't resist shopping even though it will be way too hot to wear it soon, it does give me something to look forward to coming fall hehe! I had fun dressing up the sweat pants inspired trousers with a blouse and heels, I guess I was in a "feeling pretty pastel" mood ;) 
xoxo

wearing: Zara biker jacket, trousers and heels, Alexander Wang blouse, Guess Tote

photos by Suz


 photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-3_zps40818bce.jpg  photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-9_zps093f679a.jpg  photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-5_zps6a5df8de.jpg  photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-13_zpsf14288b8.jpg  photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-7_zps654479ed.jpg  photo cocorosa-pinkbiker-6_zps0af4d475.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top