photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-7_zps8769c58c.jpg

My last cocorosa x H&M for Fashion Planet Magazine look where I was asked to style H&M's scalloped lace top. It's no secret that I'm a Lace-everything kind of gal so I felt right at home styling the top! The only challenge I had was to create something different than my usual romantic, sweet and feminine lace looks so I decided to give it a somewhat relaxed boyish twist, playing with color accents (the tote and shoes) and with masculine touches (the blazer, trousers and brogues) (I still think the look came out super feminine haha ) ps. how cute are those yellow laces on the green brogues?
xoxo

wearing: H&M Lace top and trousers, Melvin&Hamilton green brogues, Guess Tote

photos by Lucy

 photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-9_zps6019d756.jpg  photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-10_zps2a90ad90.jpg  photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-13_zps7f1120b9.jpg  photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-12_zps8696eb85.jpg  photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-8_zps9211907e.jpg  photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-6_zps5e290997.jpg  photo cocorosa-fashionplanet-HM-1_zpsb1799e20.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top